We will begin having Sunday morning and Wednesday evening services on May 6th at the church with certain limitations:
- Sunday morning worship will be at 10:30 am and Wednesday evening services are at 6:40 pm.
- There will be no Sunday School, nursery, children's church or activities due to social distancing
- Sunday School will continue to be held by Zoom or Facebook Live.
- A 6 foot minimum distance will be maintained between each unrelated person and families are encouraged to sit together. Every other row of chairs has been taped off to maintain the distance.
- Bathrooms will be limited used only during times in the building. (Only 1 person in the bathroom at a time and each person will need to disinfect the area used before leaving.)
- No handshaking, hugging or physical contact is advised. Consider others and respect their wishes regarding a handshake, hug or elbow bump.
- Offering plates will be located at the back of the sanctuary. Giving may also be done online or by dropping off at the office.
- Only the Front and West side doors will be open to minimize the need for sanitation each week. Please exit only by these doors.
- Services will still continue to be on Facebook or your can request a DVD from the office for those who choose to stay home for their personal best interest.